Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
We will be happy to accept your return or
exchange the item with these simple steps.
To return an item please contact us at +1 (218) 967-8205 or Email us to obtain a return authorization.
Please note items must be returned within 30 days of delivery.
All returned items must be in New, Unused Condition and in Original Packaging for a full refund, less shipping and fees. All items not returned in New, Unused Condition and in Original Packaging will be subject to a restocking fee starting at 20%. The restocking fee will be assessed based on the condition of the product(s) returned.
Customers will be responsible for all return shipping charges. Reduced shipping call tags can be obtained when calling for a Return Authorization. No C.O.D.’s will be accepted. Do not place shipping labels directly on product packaging. Items should be in original packaging and placed in a shipping container with any needed packaging to insure no damage occurs during shipping.
Refunds will be used to pay for exchange orders or issued to the payment methods on the original order. If a credit card was used, that has now expired, a refund check will be sent to the mailing address on the account. When calling for a return authorization, please let the Customer Service Representative know if the card used has expired.
- Belt: 5000 miles
- Primary and Secondary: one year or 3000 miles, whichever occurs first.
- Improper installation.
- Installation of tires with a diameter greater than the O.E.M. tire diameter without compensating gear reduction such as portals, transmission gearing or both. See DURACLUTCH Weight Chart – Tire Size.
- Not performing prescribed routine maintenance by removing the clutch housing every 1000 miles to 1) blow the dust out of the primary clutch packs and secondary clutch, 2) examine the belt, movable sheave clutch packs and other components for abnormal wear indicating a problem needing corrective action.
- Not insuring adequate and continuous cooling air through the clutch housing.This includes intake vents and outlets plugged with snow, dust or debris. SVI offers an Engine and Clutch Intake Kit that prevents vehicle intakes from plugging with snow and dust.
- Use of an improper belt.
- Improper tuning, such as incorrect primary weights and springs and secondary cams.
- Water in the clutch housing.
- Abnormal dust conditions such as abrasive dust or running in very dusty conditions without filters or particle separators.
- Driver abuse such as continuing to operate in HI gear when LO gear is the proper gear. See Owner’s Manual Supplement.