NEW! Dimmable Belt Temperature Gauge
- NEW Dimmable Feature- Rocker switch will dim both LCD screen and LED indicator light
- LCD Screen – Easy to see, even when the sun is bearing down overhead.
- LED Alerts – The incorporated LED has been programmed to change colors as your belt reaches certain temperatures.
- Default settings are Green at less than 200 F. Yellow at 200 F. Red at 225 F. Red Strobe at 245 F. Fast Red Strobe at greater than 260 F. For maximum belt life, try to avoid temperatures in excess of 200-225 F.
- Machined from steel and aluminum. Not plastic.
- Water protection: IP65 Gauge. IP67 Sensor and Connections.
- Quick-Release Sensor
This is the latest & greatest version of a patented, thermally compensated, belt temperature gauge design. This gauge allows for real-time monitoring of belt surface temperature and features multicolor LED temperature alerts. On the anti-glare LCD screen, you’ll be able to easily monitor current, average, and high belt temperatures.
The added rocker switch now allows you to dim both the LED light as well as your LCD screen. Cycle between 5 levels of brightness to suit your riding needs! You will also have the ability to switch from Fahrenheit to Celsius if needed.
Our thermally compensated infrared sensors are medical-grade and are manufactured to withstand the harsh environments found in motorsports. Silver gauge with the 15′ cord.
The gauge is water-resistant to IP65 and IP67 on the sensor and connections.
***Mount sold separately***
Try our Duraclutch belts as well
- #35-024 fits The Gen 2 Duraclutch Kit for the 900 and 1000 Polaris Ranger, RZR and General. The Gen 1 Duraclutch kit for the 900 and 1000 Polaris Ranger, RZR, and General
- #35-025 fits the Duraclutch Kit for Polaris Ranger and RZR 570s, 700s and 800s.
- #35-027 fits the Polaris RANGER 1000 diesels (all options) with the Kohler engine. Also works for the Bobcat brand and Gravely brand UTV’s with the Kohler diesel engine.