2011-2014 Polaris RANGER 800s Blower
Model 05-230 fits:
- 2011-2014 Polaris RANGER 800s
This blower is a MUST for anyone who has tracks or carries heavy loads.
“THE BLOW HOLE” for UTV’s provides heat fighting abilities to increase the longevity of the drivetrain and ultimately your investment.
UTV’s place extreme loads on their clutches and belt which builds extreme heat. This heat is your enemy. It leads to premature wear on your clutches and complete belt failure. If you have ever had to change a belt on the trail then you know this is the last thing you want to be doing when using your UTV.
“THE BLOW HOLE” for UTV’s places a high output auxiliary fan in the cooling ducts of your clutch housing. It dramatically reduces ultimate temperatures generated in the clutch system and also speeds cooling of the clutch housing when traveling at lower speeds between high load events.
Plug and Play with OEM connectors, and no cutting or drilling of stock components.
- Low amp draws DC fan (2.0 amp startup and 1.7amp continuous) does not overtax the electrical system. The motor is very water/dust resistant and designed to operate in adverse conditions
- Heavy-duty welded aluminum design is rugged enough to take abuse but lightweight
- Pulls approximately 140 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of air through the clutch ductwork enhancing the OEM clutch fan
- Air is removed from the clutch housing and fan installation does not inhibit or otherwise interfere with belt changes
- Active venting system that expels hot air even at low ground speeds as opposed to OEM rpm dependent clutch mounted fan
- Clutches and belt stay cooler which allows them to last longer and work better
- Belt dust and other fine debris are essentially vacuumed out of the clutch cover area so clutches stay cleaner
- The factory connector allows true plug and play install. Also allows quick disconnect for troubleshooting and repair work on the machine