The DURACLUTCH warranty is separate from the Polaris RANGER/RZR vehicle warranty. SVI, LLC provides a limited warranty on the DURACLUTCH for defects in materials and workmanship for general consumer use. This includes the primary, secondary and belt. It does not cover claims of defective design. SVI, LLC is responsible for DURACLUTCH warranty.
The warranty term of coverage is as follows:
- Belt: 5000 miles, or one year, whichever occurs first.
- Primary and Secondary: one year or 3000 miles, whichever occurs first.
The term begins on the date of purchase by the original purchaser. This warranty is transferable to a subsequent owner but does not extend the original term of the warranty.
This limited warranty does not cover acts of God, accidental damage, normal wear and tear, abuse or improper handling.
The following conditions void the warranty:
- Improper installation.
- Installation of tires with a diameter greater than the O.E.M. tire diameter without compensating gear reduction such as portals, transmission gearing or both. See DURACLUTCH Weight Chart – Tire Size.
- Not performing prescribed routine maintenance by removing the clutch housing every 1000 miles to 1) blow the dust out of the primary clutch packs and secondary clutch, 2) examine the belt, movable sheave clutch packs and other components for abnormal wear indicating a problem needing corrective action.
- Not insuring adequate and continuous cooling air through the clutch housing. This includes intake vents and outlets plugged with snow, dust or debris. SVI offers an Engine and Clutch Intake Kit that prevents vehicle intakes from plugging with snow and dust.
- Use of an improper belt.
- Improper tuning,such as incorrect primary weights and springs and secondary cams.
- Water in the clutch housing.
- Abnormal dust conditions such as abrasive dust or running in very dusty conditions without filters or particle separators.
- Driver abuse such as continuing to operate in HI gear when LO gear is the proper gear.See Owner’s Manual Supplement.
The RANGER/RZR vehicle is covered by its respective Polaris warranty. The DURACLUTCH limited warranty does not cover the RANGER/RZR vehicle or its components.
This warranty replaces all previous warranties expressed or implied.